Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Tat Days 3

    I wanted to get this posted before the storm arrives tomorrow. I will probably be out of power for a few days, but I do have a generator. If the phone goes out, though, I will have almost no internet, just what I can get on the phone. If you have not heard, I live in Florence, SC and Hurricane Florence is coming in tomorrow. It has our name on it.

    My third of 4 classes was with the wonderful Martha Ess. She has more design talent in her little finger than I do all over. The photo is the teapot she designed that was taught at the class. She calls it a Broomstick Teapot. If you look at the center, the long picots resemble broomstick crochet. I think this came out well.It is about 3 inches or so across in size 20. I intend to try it in the King Tut thread, but it may be a while. I have one more project from a Tat Days class to finish, then some miscellaneous things.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful teapot - design and tatting!!!
    Now you'll not want for tea while indoors during the storm ;-) Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying your review of tat days. I hope to make it there one year. Great Broomstick Teapot. :)

    ReplyDelete