Thursday, September 20, 2018

A Challenge

    So, now for a challenge. I like challenges. They keep you sharp and test you in ability, patience, tenacity and other ways. This one is going to be a little bit of a challenge. If you look at the photo it should be familiar. If not, scroll down a couple of posts. This will be another broomstick teapot. I had an idea at Tat Days. Since I did the little turtle in King Tut thread, why not the teapot? So now I have the center done. Like the colors? There is brown tea and white-ish steam in the pot. My pot (the rest of the pattern) will be silver, of course. I like silver. I even have some sterling shuttles. I don't think the rest will be as much challenge as the center, though. Those long picots are always in the way!

Now, on another note, a few weeks ago, Jane Eborall tatted a(n?) opossum. (The o is silent so I am not sure if it is a or an.) She said something about not having seen one and I replied I had hit one that ran out in front of me. This morning, another one tried to commit suicide. I was able to stop in time so I did not hit it. You can see that in this 5 second video clip from my dash cam.


2 comments:

  1. so many things can be done with that center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I narrowly avoided a 'possum last week too. It's much cooler here in Minnesota and I expect them to be finding warmer winter homes soon.

    Love the broomstick lace centered teapot!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete