Saturday, September 29, 2018

Papa's Got a Brand New Bag.

     A couple of years ago I won a wonderful tatting bag at Tat Days. I have carried it to work and everywhere else for the last couple of years and I need to wash it. I decided to get another one instead. Ok, I am going to wash the older one. I will probably use them both. But you have to see the new one. The material is just beautiful.


     The bag is from a material that has an autumn feel to it. The leaves look great on the yellow background. I always did like earth tones. Inside it is double lined in yellow. Wow, I can see what is there now, it is so light and bright. The bottom has a CD sewn in for a stable, flat bottom. The cord goes through metal grommets. This bag is just so well made.
    Now, if you want one of these, first of all, they do not cost what a Dooney and Burke purse costs. (Wife has those.) These are only $22. You can get them from DS9 Designs, by Debbie Arnold. I ordered mine on  Wednesday morning and it was in the mail on Friday so she does really fast shipping. I think the shipping is a flat rate, about $7.99. She does make beautiful bags.

2 comments:

  1. It is a good bag. I like the idea of the CD at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Debbie's bags! I've considered making them, but why would I when she has such pretty ones available?

    ReplyDelete