Sunday, March 3, 2024

Glossy Mags!

    I probably shouldn't have. But they are so nice! And the glossy paper makes everything look so good! I already had a few. The temptation got to be too much. I did it. 

    I had 5 of these already. The magazine is IL Mio Chiacchierino. It is Italian and is all tatting patterns. Mostly jewelry. Remember the earrings I did a couple weeks ago? They came from issue No. 1. I told myself I don't need more, I have enough patterns, but then, there are only 15  issues in the entire run. Since I do collect tatting books, patterns, magazines, etc. I had to have the complete collection. Just got the last ones yesterday from Handy Hands. I want to make at least one item from each copy. Probably earrings, though maybe other stuff too. I definitely want to do the doily from issue No. 15. That's it on top. Maybe in King Tut?

    Oh, and now I can spell tatting in Italian. 

3 comments:

  1. There is no such thing as too many patterns. It's not enough time that is the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They’ll be wonderful to browse through, however many patterns you actually use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can while away a whole day just looking at patterns. What a great collection!

    ReplyDelete