Thursday, March 7, 2024

Another Pair.


 

    It has been a while, but I have revisited Corina Meyfeldt's "Wave Earrings". When she first designed them and put them up for sale, I purchased the pattern. Now she gives it away, but it was well worth the few dollars she asked for it. I think I have made around 50 Pairs and given them away. I'm not going to wear them. I just like making them and the pattern is so easy.


 

    I was showing my brother how I do them, making the rings, sewing in ends and then packaging them. He was surprised I put them in ziplock baggies, one on each side of a card. How else to transport them to someone that wants them without damaging them?

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Yes, ziplock bag sounds sensible to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the best way to transport them.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and your packaging sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete