Friday, March 8, 2024

For A Friend

 

    Here is another pair of the Wave earrings, this time in brown and gold. My brother had shown the black ones to a friend who liked them. I don't know her, but he sent a photo of her to me. She has the prettiest brown hair. I immediately thought that this color combination would complement her hair. I sent this photo for his approval and his response was "She loves them". The earrings are already in the mail. (He lives about 400 miles away.)

    I don't know why, but I like making these. I suppose it is instant gratification or something because it only takes a couple of hours to make them. It could also be that women just love this design. Corina Meyfeldt really knew what she was doing designing them.

4 comments:

  1. Those are SOOOO classy. What a great choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful earrings, I too love this pattern, I am sure she will love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make this pattern all the time. I use a bigger center bead. It's a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I like to vary the center beads. Sometimes it's a single sometimes a double and sometimes something different like a bicone.

    ReplyDelete