Monday, March 18, 2024

Once Again

 

 
    I have to admit, Corina Meyfeldt knows what people like. A neighbor down the street saw another set and wanted some for his wife. He had done me a favor so I did not mind doing one for him. This is turquoise Lizbeth with gold lined glass beads. I really like the color.
    The guy I am making the doily for saw these and now I have to make a set for his fiancee. Those are a different blue and I used a different center bead. I may post those later. I am almost done with them already. 
    I like to make them, but I don't wear them so if someone wants them, I will usually make them and give away. These are habit forming, hehe.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour and the beads set it off well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you turned into an earring machine?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to think so. I have to do something different. Maybe tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. I haven't tatted that pattern in ages. I wonder if I still have the pattern. I'm sure it's somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is a lovely pattern! I also make things to give away, so I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete