Friday, March 15, 2024

I Have The Cure


     I have the cure. Do any of you suffer from high blood pressure, like I do? Well, now I have found a new medical device that will help with that. Even if your medications are now working as planned, just like mine, this new device can help. 

    My blood pressure can go over 200/100 if I don't take my medications. With the medications, I can get it down to 155/85 and my doctor has doubled my dosage recently. This new device lowers it dramatically. I just finished using it and took my blood pressure. 122/66 and my heart rate has increased too. (It is usually 48-50 so I need it to be higher.)

    So if you just cannot get that pressure down enough, consider getting one of these. You might be glad you did. 

    (To be honest, I think it is just get off your duff and move. So how was my sales pitch for a rake? And yes, I have started round 15 of 18 on the doily.)

4 comments:

  1. Haha, glad you showed us the tool and not the 'fool' (ahem, my euphemism for the promiscuous man)! Take the Rake! All the very best with your BP control and tatting, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s hilarious, Tim!!!! Great idea, though. Walking and being a carer does it for me!!!!! Least I don’t take any medication for BP - yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was great! Hilarious. Loved it. Good luck with raking and BP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great medication indeed! Did used to work in the garden and said he always felt great while his co-workers were complaining about all sorts of issues.

    ReplyDelete