Thursday, February 22, 2024

Round 13 Done

    Round 13 of Renulek's 2020 Spring Napkin is now finished. My hand is working a lot better now and I am getting my speed back. The next few rounds are simple and should go pretty quickly.

    Pleasant surprise this morning. I have been checking her website for the 2024 Spring Napkin every day. The other day, I emailed her and asked when and if the 2024 would be out. She didn't email back, but this morning it is on her website, here: http://renulek.blogspot.com/. I have already been to Etsy and purchased the pattern. I know I could just follow along on the web each week, but I like to support designers. I also like a written pattern. It will be a while before I get to it, but I do collect them and have all of them so far.
 

4 comments:

  1. I’m tempted to do the 2024 one, though I don’t want to tat the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pull to tat a large doily is strong. I have a collection of size 20 threads to use with beads (of course) that would give me a rather large piece to put on the guest bed. But which year??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you mean Renulek's spring doilies, they are all nice. You could start with the first one, 2014. If you really want a large one, find the pattern for the monster doily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see you posting again! Your doily is lovely. I have started Renulek's Spring Doily 2024, and I love the way it's turning out. I also have all of her patterns, and I am determined to finish every one.

    ReplyDelete