Thursday, January 5, 2017

The Next Round Done.

    Just an update. Finished round 3 and wanted to block it a bit so it would be easier to handle with all the little rings. This is 3 rounds done, the next five are simple ring and chain, as I have it started. It looks a bit irregular at first, but I think it will level out as the next few rings are added.
    I'm not really sure of protocol, but then, I don't often follow protocol. I do what I want. At 63, I've earned the privilege. Anyway, I will probably post progress photos, if for no other reason than to keep me on task.

I did accomplish something else yesterday. My S-I-L needed a new car, so I bought her one. Well, not BRAND new, but a really nice used one a dealer had. The old one was totally worn out. I can't trust it. She is happier today.

6 comments:

  1. I for one will enjoy watching your progress! Nicely done to get your SIL a car, I'm sure she appreciates it and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of that design!!! :) You are doing a fabulous job on it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Progress pictures are always interesting !! Nice radiating spokes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think it looks great, 😄I struggled with black I can't see it well 😞

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks a lovely design, look forward to seeing how it progresses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Protocol is, show us as much or as little as you please! I like seeing progress on a project.

    ReplyDelete