Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Leen's Angel Finished


    I finished Leen's Angel in white. Nice piece to tat. You can modify this to no end. I decided for mine to make double picots at the bottom of the skirt and put beads on them. I think it makes it a bit fancier.



    My friend at work, Brandi, got hers done and it looks great. You would not know this is only the 4th piece she has tatted. And she is already into beads. Now that she sees what I did, I bet she will try to do something similar.

Again, the pattern is by Eileen Stafford. We found the pattern on Craftree.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and wonderful to see and you got someone hooked too in tatting blog terms this is best Christmas ever 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both, kudos for creating another tatter!!

    ReplyDelete