Monday, September 30, 2019

Coriolis Success!

    At the Palmetto Tatters Guild meeting a couple weeks ago I started the Coriolis motif that Jane Eborall was teaching, then I posted it here to show that I failed the class. I am happy to report that I have now passed. This time I got the starting chain in the correct place and did not add an extra chain.
    I did change the color scheme slightly. This time  I have the gold at the outside and green as secondary. That was probably why I failed the first time. I had the colors all wrong. Yep, that was it. Uh-huh. Had to be it.
    It looks a lot better when it is not lop-sided.

4 comments:

  1. Guess what - I’m working on getting the amendments you suggested done to this later this morning and on the way to my web site - probably next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coriolis looks great, Tim! I think changing colors was the key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! Must have been the colors....

    ReplyDelete