Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Another Pair

    I suppose it is because Christmas is approaching. I was making this pair and a friend saw them. It didn't take him long to ask if I would do a pair for his wife. Same color and all. Hmmm. I  guess black and gold work well together. What I have not found yet are silver beads that I really like. I have several, but they are not exactly what I am looking for.

    Anyway, I am getting faster at these. It only took me 45 minutes to make one. Not even 2 hours for the set. No, I don't charge anything for them. I give them away. It just tickles me to see someone wear them. These were for the company nurse.

7 comments:

  1. Those are splendid, I’m not surprised you have people lining up for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combination! Remind us where this pattern is available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://cmhandmade.blogspot.com.es/
      Corrina Meyfeldt's blog. Scroll down to find them. It is a pdf and also tells how to make a matching bracelet. I have never done the bracelet.

      Delete
  3. Ohh, how pretty. I do like the Black and Gold combo. I've made many pairs of these too. When using Black Thread I work on a white background and plenty of light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You about have to use a white background just to see what you are doing. I have this pattern down so well that I can about do it by feel.

      Delete
  4. Of course someone would like to wear them - they're pretty!

    I use some tiny silver beads I find at Michael's that are actually clear glass but have sliver down the middle of the inner tube.

    ReplyDelete