I made one more batch of shuttles. These will go, as marked, to Spokane, Washington, today. They should arrive in a couple of days. I made about 200 for this batch. It did not take long.
I did, though, burn up my tool while smoothing edges. I use a Dremel tool with a flex extension to make it easier. I built a box from light pine, then added rubber glove sleeves and mounted the tool to the side with the flex attachment inside. Finally, I hinged a piece of clear Lexan for a top. I can grind away and keep the shrapnel inside the box. I think I must have tried to curve the flex tool too tightly. It melted the rubber covering and about a half dozen shuttles, then the cable inside snapped.