Sunday, September 27, 2020

Beatrix Done. Finally.

     I have no idea what took me so long, but I finally finished Beatrix. After finishing the testing I suppose I just got busy with other things. If you folks are like me, you are trying to find things to keep the cabin fever away. I can tat only for so long and I want to do something else. But I did stick with it and now it is done.


    If you look closely you will find the mistakes. There are 2. One was done accidentally and the second was by intent so as not to have to redo half of a round. It just "fixed" the error. Without the "fix" the counts would not have come out right. I don't think most people will see it because it is a busy pattern and you probably just won't notice it without looking for it. It still looks good.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Tim and many, many thanks for ‘being there’ and doing it. People like you are a rare breed. Somebody who really questions my typos and downright errors. You are a STAR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m certainly not going to look for mistakes! It looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! I certainly won't take time to look for mistakes. I make enough of my own!

    ReplyDelete