Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas

    It is December 25, 2019. Merry Christmas. I hope you and yours are happy, healthy and enjoying the time together.
    I have been tatting more of the doily and thought I would post an update. I am now on round 7. Last post I was going to take the doily to the Palmetto Tatters Guild meeting and so I did. I am glad I was on the round I was on because, don't you just know, I left the pattern at home. Fortunately it was a pretty simple round and easy to memorize. So is round 7, but round 8 will be a bit more complicated.

I am making good headway on this. I have been tatting while watching the TV. Once in a while that causes me to have to untat something because I don't pay attention. It is not so bad, though, once you get used to the King Tut thread size. It is tiny, but works exactly the same as size 20.
     Now perhaps a little wassail...

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Your doily is looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great, Tim. Hope you got to the beach. Tatting on the beach on Christmas Day sounds perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re making good progress! Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for kind greetings🎄 I love this and was thinking of making this one, what size is it now and what do you think it will be done at? I needed to make an 8 inch diameter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you photograph your shuttles with the doily so we can see the scale. All the best for the season and Happy New Year too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bernice, that is actually why I include the shuttles.

      Delete