Wednesday, July 31, 2019

The Round TUIT and More Juliana

    Yesterday, Jane Eborall said something about a bracelet when she gets a roundtoit. So now I have to show you this.
    This is my round TUIT. It is made of lead. I use it for a paperweight. I forget where I got it. I have had this one at least 35 - 40 years.

    On the bottom used to be a paper that has long since worn off. It read: "This is a round TUIT. Now that you have it you can get to all those project that you said you would do when you got around to it." I suppose I don't have that excuse any more.

On the tatting side, I am on round 9 of the Juliana doily that I am test tatting for Ms. Eborall. I have a bad habit of getting caught up in a mistake and then spazzing out for a bit until I think it over and see where I went wrong. Once I get over that, everything seems to come out pretty well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh poke holes in your TUIT and tat around that😯 looks like your a perfectionist and it work out great for tatters, the doily is looking good💐👍😃

    ReplyDelete