Monday, May 27, 2019

Finished Rainbow Bookmark

    This is a fun tat. I started it Saturday and finished today. Mostly because life happens. Had a few things that needed taking care of, as we all do from time to time. Tatting is a hobby, after all.
    I had the red stripe done yesterday evening. This morning, about 6, I started on the rest of it and it is now 2pm. Considering that I did go out to my shop and did a little wood work between the rainbow and the cloud, that's not too bad. The cloud took a little over an hour.

So here is the finished bookmark. It was done in the pattern using size 30 Cebelia. I used Size 20 Lizbeth. I wonder how small it would be in King Tut?

6 comments:

  1. Love it, Tim. Well done with getting all that done in such a short time. My day’s been like that too - flitting from one thing to another!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Might get lost in the book in size 80!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! now another book to add to my wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute and love the work and yes in king tut it would be very hard to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! How big is it now? I do like tatting crosses in size 80, because they are nice and thin and don't mess with the pages. I haven't tried King Tut for bookmarks yet.

    ReplyDelete