Friday, June 21, 2019

Here We Go Again

    Last fall I finally got rid of all the stuff from Hurricane Matthew. It only took a bit over 2 years. I even put a new shed out there to replace the old one. Well, yesterday evening we had a 10 minute storm. This is the result. I have several old gum trees in the front yard. This one decided to commit suicide. It broke about 10ft up. The wind in this short storm was probably hurricane force. I suppose it might have been a microburst.


    I just cannot win for losing. At least no one was hurt. The insurance man might get his feelings hurt though. I am ready to move to the desert.

5 comments:

  1. Noooooo!!! I'm so sorry - I'm glad no people (or pets) were hurt.

    At Tat Days I'll tell you about my many house fires...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! I'm very glad no one was hurt! As for moving to the desert....the flash floods I witnessed in Arizona were humbling. Now all I deal with is the spectre of earthquakes and slow moving fires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea the dessert there are other problems to deal with.

    ReplyDelete