Saturday, May 27, 2017

Yardwork

    I really have not been slack. I have been working on the TAT program for the artisan phase. I am afraid I cannot tat any more today, though. Started working on the yard and now my shoulder is killing me. It's probably the arthritis or the bursitis. Possibly tendonitis. Whatever "itis" it is, (notice the word play there), I would rather be holding a shuttle. (I have another Pop-A-Bobbin coming in the mail, too!)



    Instead, today I have been holding a chain saw. I hired a few friends to help me with some of it and I still have a ways to go, but at least now we have room for me to replace the old shed that was destroyed in the hurricane. There was a big pile of logs. Now it is gone.

1 comment:

  1. Yea we have an overwhelming amount of yard work and house upkeep too but the weather has been nice

    ReplyDelete