Thursday, May 11, 2017

Tea Is For Tatting

    In my parcel, I also got some books, 6 of them. One is Tea is for Tatting by Martha Ess. You remember I am making the Top Hat for the Top Hat Tea House. I was also thinking of doing a framed collection of tatted "tea items", non-3D. I don't know if there is a word for that. Diorama is not right. I have a good vocabulary, I just cannot recall. Just getting old. Perhaps I could borrow BC3 from Jane!
    Terrible photo. I just now noticed the reflection from the lamp. And the lighting was bad anyway. The book does have a clear plastic cover to protect it. There is a lot in this book and of course, it is all beautiful work.

2 comments:

  1. That will be very nice display in the this tea room we have a little lunchen tea room where I live and I could see this in there displaying 💟🌹💟

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha is a very good designer - enjoy.

    ReplyDelete