Sunday, December 25, 2016

The Ball, Part 2

    Today is Christmas. Merry Christmas to everyone. It has been a good Christmas for me. I finally got a day to do some of what I want. The main one was to finish the Christmas ball I was doing. My own pattern, for once. I was going to put something between the points, but it looks as though they would have been about even so that would mean only a straight line, and I didn't want that. A couple of other people said that I should just stop and leave the pins. That is what I will do. I like those little pins. They seem to be small beads so they do set it off a bit. Anyway, tomorrow, on to something else.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely design
    I hope you have a lovely Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's very pretty! I think I like the pins better than some with the thread woven through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that does look better than joining them, lovely.

    ReplyDelete