Thursday, December 29, 2016

Rockingham Cross

    It's turning out to be a pretty good week this week. I only had to work 2 half days to help someone out. Then home to tat, among other things. I want to continue watching Game of Thrones, cut some wood and clean the yard, and watch football. Mostly I will be tatting.



    I just finished this one from Mary Konior's book Tatting in Lace. It is called Rockingham and is on page 109. I have been lucky enough to have all 4 of the tatting  books she did. I found them at what I think were good prices, too. I am actively pursuing another book, this one by Dora Young. I want the book "All New Knotless Tatting Designs". Eventually it has to show up somewhere.

5 comments:

  1. I think I should say 'in your dreams' over Dora's book turning up!!!! I've been watching out for it for AGES. I stopped looking when I was given a copy!!!! If you do ever find a copy before it's re-printed next year and want help then do ask as I've been making notes as I've worked through several of the patterns. Good luck on your search.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOUR copy is why I want MY copy. I am jealous. I admit it. If they reprint, then that will be fine, but I would pay a bit for a good copy right now.

      Delete
    2. I'd feel that way too, Tim if I hadn't had Patti Duff give me a copy!!!!

      Delete
    3. Sorry Tim, but I'm not giving up my other copy.

      Delete
  2. Sorry I don't have the book either,
    Lovely Rockingham cross, love the colour

    ReplyDelete