Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Present

    I got my Christmas present to me yesterday. Pretty, isn't it? 20 balls, 10 colors, size 80 Lizbeth. Yes I do have something in mind for it. No, I won't tell you yet. This is probably too much thread, but I have a habit of ordering too much because once I had not ordered enough. I figure can keep for other projects too.


     To be honest, I think the colors just laying there are pretty in their own right.

I am still working on the TAT program and I have to finish my Christmas ball. I just have to get time. The company I work for still insists on long days. Yesterday I was so tired when I got home that I was in bed around 6:45. Dropped off to sleep quickly too. At least I am off next week (except Wednesday). I hope to get some of my tatting caught up then. 


2 comments:

  1. Ooh yes, wonderful colours, I'd be happy to just admire them for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas comes but once a year and in the process wears us out with all the things we want to do, not to mention the stress and worry
    Lovely gift to yourself I look forward to seeing what you do with it

    ReplyDelete