Friday, May 10, 2024

Spooky!!

 

    Ok. Challenge accepted. Jane Eborall graciously gave us the pattern to her Celtic Ferris Wheel. I had to try making it. Ever the rebel, when I saw required materials said size 20, I had to do it in King Tut thread. It came out ok. Not as precise as hers, but ok. I did try one change. The ring at the top of the spoke. I added picots and joins, thinking that might make them more stable. I am not sure it actually did, but it's done. I see a few that I got a bit too big, though. By the way, mine is 3 inches across. Nice pattern to work out. Thanks Jane.

    This morning I decided to post this, as I had just finished it last night. I took the photo, then checked her blog to get the name right. Great Caesar's ghost. She has a variation in almost the same colors! Is she watching me? Spooky!!

2 comments:

  1. As ‘they’ say, Tim. Great minds think alike!!! I’d never tackle it in that size thread so mega kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete