Monday, March 16, 2020

Serweta 1 Round 10 Done

    I have been calling this one Serweta. Why? Well, that way I am familiar with at least one word in Polish. I think languages are interesting and I like to find words that I can remember.
    Yesterday evening I finished round 10. I have one more to go. I think it is looking pretty nice. I did iron it a bit to get it to pose for it's photo. Last post I said this round was floppy. Look between the florets at the chain with the one thrown ring. Several are trying to rise up, even though I ironed them. They try to twist a bit, so I call that floppy.
    I think it is looking good. I have one last round that finishes the outside. It should not take too long. Mostly it is just rings and chains around. Easy peasy.
    The photo is not the best. The background should be a dark blue, not gray. I was not in good light. Sorry. Still, you get the idea.

7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have noticed the flopped rings if you hadn't pointed them out. Serweta is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do SUCH beautiful work!

    Stay well....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to look it up!!! It means tablecloth in Polish. Well yours won’t be a tablecloth unless you find a very small table, Tim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow tim this is a work of art and I love watching this grow and funny I feel I look a doilies so much that I could tell you what country it comes from by the designs like the costumes or art from different lands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know who the artist is, don't you? Jan Stawasz. I just use his paint by number set.

      Delete
  5. Looking lovely well done its a great pattern

    ReplyDelete