Friday, November 8, 2019

Hat Done

    Now I have the knitting done. My hat is finished. I am not sure if I will keep it or give it to the guy next door. I do have a couple of mistakes in it, but they are not obvious so I let them go.

    To me knitting can be boring, so I like to watch videos while I do it. I can knit by feel pretty well so I don't have to watch it all the time. I cannot say that about crochet. I have to watch crochet. I can tat by feel also.
    Anyway, I found some really nice videos to watch on YouTube. They are train rides from the view of the engineer. There is no sound but the sound of the train on the tracks, but some of the scenery - WOW! So far my favorite has been a train across Montenegro. It is a 3 1/2 hour video. They sure have a lot of tunnels. So I  ride the train and count stitches. You may not like it but I do. Now I would like to visit there.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow!!! I had not discovered those on Netflix. Thankyou! I seldom have 3 hours to sit in one place, but I'm sure I can start and stop them! Adding them to my cue today.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I download them as mp4 and play them when I have time.

      Delete