Saturday, January 12, 2019

The Mystery Tat-Along Doily

    I finished the doily from the Craftree tat-along. I was able to do it continuously into round 9. Halfway through round 9 I ran out of thread, so I had one time I had to cut and tie. Luckily round 9 is the last one and it only required a ball thread so I worked off the spool. It did not take long to do that round. I think it looks pretty good. It is about 7 inches across (17.78cm). I don't know how big it would be in size 20.
    No, I am not over Sandy. It is starting to ease up a bit, though, since going back to work. It helps to keep my mind off it.
    We did get a nice little headstone. I think it says it all.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, that doily really is pretty. What a lovely tribute to Sandy too. Hope Barbara’s coping OK without her little companion while you’re at work all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doily is really gorgeous. It'll take time to get to a place where you remember the good times with Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doily is lovely well done.
    Lovely stone for him, he will always be in your heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doily is beautiful! I wish I had thought to do something similar for my mom when she lost her little Sparkle Plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Doily! Please continue to create and find something to be Grateful for each day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete