Saturday, December 15, 2018

I Couldn't Resist

    A couple of posts ago you saw that finally my back yard mess is gone. Nothing left that I didn't want. Well, almost. Anyway, the bare lands between my back neighbor and me finally got to me. I had to do it. I shouldn't have, maybe, kind of, but I did. I had a new shed built. And this one is bigger.

 
    I have, for a long time, wanted a workshop. A place to store and organized my tools and equipment, and a place where I can work on things. For instance, I really need to sharpen the mower blades. I just don't have a convenient place to do it. Now I will. The shed is up and done.
    Next, I have build steps. That should not take long, maybe tomorrow. Then I can move what is just thrown into the other storage shed into this one. The other one mostly has the wife's stuff in it. I have to go around her stuff to get to mine.
Once I get that done, it will be time to run electricity, then insulate, then build workbenches, storage cabinets, etc. It will take some time, but worth it in the long run.
    I am seriously considering making a smaller room inside for my recliner and my tatting. We shall see.

5 comments:

  1. Impressive and wow you have many skills😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I could do with a shed like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tatting hut! Ooohhhh! Seriously, looks like a useful addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've often thought that a she-shed would be great fun, and now you'll have your own he-shed... go for the tatting space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice place to hide out and tat. The windows will make it quite bright.

    ReplyDelete