This is the second horse for the carousel. I only have one side done. This thing has fought me all the way. I don't know why. The blue one was easy. This one - well, not easy at all. I think I started the saddle 6 times. I kept messing up. Then I would work along adding the white part and something would go wrong. Several times I had to un-tat to fix problems. It took me a while, but I finally got it. Maybe it's the meds I am taking for the sciatica. That would be my best guess. I hope the second side is not a fight. I am tired of fighting something that I should be enjoying.
One of the problems I had that was easy to fix was that I forgot to make a join. I made a picot there instead. Then I tatted a few more rings and chains. Nope. I'm not gonna undo all that just for a join. So I did it the old fashioned way. I tied it and hid the ends. Unless you really look for it, you won't see it.