Friday, June 23, 2017

New Book

    I got the book! The reprint of Dora Young's "All New Knotless Tatting Designs". I ordered them from Heidi Nakayama. She was really nice to deal with and shipped them so fast. She even signed them. So nice of her to do that.
    I did buy two of them. I have a friend at work, Brandi, who learned to tat from me. She does pretty well with it and picked it up really fast. I got one of these for her. I think she will like it. Last year she made angels for the Christmas tree and this year she has been making ice drops. This book will help expand her techniques. I hope she does one from the book eventually. (She is Tattingmommy if you go to Craftree.com)


    The Tatting Corner and Handy Hands are carrying it also.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't get mine yet and for a minute I thought you got mine :) I can't wait I loved the doily that Jane made from the book it looked so interesting. You all have fun I am still waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great Tim, what a lovely gift to give a new tatter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you Mr Tim, enjoy the book! Shipping costs are high and I must wait till it will be in a shop on this side of the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know. I wanted to ship a few things to different parts of the world, less than a pound. It costs way more than it should. I hope Heidi can find a way.

      Delete