Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Round 12 Done


 

    I'm still working on my hand so it is slow going at times. Tatting is great physical therapy for hand injuries.

    This is Renulek's Spring Napkin 2012 that I am making for a friend's mother. Round 12 is finally complete. Only 6 more rounds to go. It will probably take a while. I just don't have the attention span I used to have. On this round I would do one or 2 of the spikes (Florets? Clovers?) then do something else. On to round 13, one of my favorite numbers. Nope, not superstitious at all.


4 comments:

  1. Great progress! I'm glad you have patience with yourself. Taking hand recovery slow and steady is the ticket.
    Oh, and I agree, tatting is good for hand health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the saying goes - upwards and onwards. OR should this be outwards and outwards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timmy, I just finished round 12. Ditto on the motivation thing.

    ReplyDelete